Rest in the beachy style of this bedroom package. Its driftwood and surfer-inspired smoky finish creates a rustic look that's perfect for setting the scene of an island getaway. The set's clean lines and modern charm blend for an authentic look to be enjoyed for years to come.
- Includes queen panel storage bed (headboard, footboard, rails and roll slats) and chest of drawers
- Expertly made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard/plywood) for the right balance of affordability and durability
- Decorative laminate veneer replicates natural or man-made material surfaces with consistent color, pattern and texture
- Smoky gray finish over replicated oak grain with authentic touch
- Chest with 5 smooth-gliding drawers
- Chest features linear pulls with antiqued gunmetal-tone finish; faux linen finished drawer interiors
- Footboard with 2 smooth-gliding drawers; beveled edge drawer pulls
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Headboard with dimming LED light under shelf
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Bed does not require a foundation/box spring; mattress available, sold separately
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Queen Panel Storage Bed with Chest
||Queen Panel Storage Bed with Chest
|Item Color Key
||Baystorm Queen Panel Storage Bed with Chest
|Item Series Name
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Questions or Comments?
Call (660) 425-6712 for assistance. Click Here for B&W Furniture and Flooring location and contact information.
When it comes to buying new
furniture for your home,
there are a lot of choices available to you. We merchandise our store with careful consideration, striving to carry the appropriate variety of the best brands available today. We know everything about our products and are eager to help you find anything that fits your unique needs. Let us help you find your perfect match in size, features, price, and style.
Finding the right
can be a daunting task, but one well worth the effort. You'll use your new
often, and they add value, style, and convenience to your home. Make sure you have the right information to help you make these important decisions. Shop with experts who can show you the best selection available and answer all your questions; come see our inventory of the latest trends and the most dependable manufacturers.
Because we know our products inside and out, our service doesn't end with your purchase. We have long standing relationships with the most popular manufacturers and all the product knowledge to help you maintain
for the duration of their lives.
Shop where you can see the finest selection of the best products available today to match your budget, needs, and style. Shop where experts can guide you through the myriad of options available and can answer your every question. Shop where you get exceptional service for the life of your
Come shop with us!